- Personal Injury
- Family Law
- Collaborative Divorce
Jimin founded Law Offices of Jimin Oh to build a law firm that is different than any other. She prides herself on leading a team that is dedicated to providing personal attention to each of her clients. Her team will go above and beyond where most lawyers go to help their clients.
Jimin understands that being involved in a legal dispute can be a stressful and emotionally exhausting experience. She is dedicated to representing clients with compassion while aggressively pursuing their rights under the law. Jimin received her Juris Doctor degree from Santa Clara University where she made the Dean's List each year and earned a WITKIN Award in Appellate Advocacy and Best Negotiated Settlement Award.
Prior to founding her own law firm, she worked at the Santa Clara Family Court with the Honorable Julie Emede. She also worked at Santa Clara Public Defender's Office where she developed her litigation skills. In addition, she gained competitive negotiation skills while she worked at Katherine & George Alexander Community Law Center, representing clients in employment matters. She most recently worked as an associate attorney at prominent Bay Area law firms where she handled numerous high conflict and highly complex family law and personal injury cases.
Throughout her career, Jimin was heavily involved in volunteer activities. She enjoyed donating her time to various organizations including, Immigration Law Society, Christian Legal Society, and Korean American Bar Association of Northern California (KABANC).
- Santa Clara University School of Law, Santa Clara, California
- J.D. - 2017
- Honors: Dean’s List
- Honors: WITKIN Award in Appellate Advocacy
- Honors: Judicial clerkship in Santa Clara Family Court with the Honorable Julie Emede
- Honors: Law clerk at Santa Clara Public Defender’s Office where she developed her litigation skills
- Vice President of Christian Legal Society and a board member of Family Law Society.
- Immigration Law Society
- Christian Legal Society
- Korean American Bar Association of Northern California (KABANC).
- International Academy of Collaborative Professionals, Member, 2019 to Present