Avoid Lengthy Court Battles. Get Closure Through Mediation.
When many people think of the law, they imagine a courtroom. But, for most people with legal issues, they will never need to appear before a judge. Instead, options like mediation provide more support for their needs, create more stability and agency for both parties, and offer a means to heal the emotional wounds a conflict can cause.
Jimin Oh has years of family law experience that help guide Bay Area residents through mediation proceedings. Solution Now Law Firm express your wishes clearly and achieve fair outcomes that protect your best interests. Ask us if mediation is an option for you. Call us at 408-256-2871.
What Is Mediation?
Mediation is a way for parties in conflict to resolve issues without involving time- and resource-intensive court proceedings. Instead of going before a judge, the parties bring their dispute before a neutral third-party mediator, who is trained to reduce conflict. Mediation offers a wide range of benefits, including:
- Opportunities for negotiation and creative solutions that benefit both parties
- Control over outcomes, empowering parties to make their own decisions with the help of a mediator
- Generally quicker and less costly than a litigated divorce
- No need to go to court
- A focus on conflict resolution and emotional healing not present in traditional legal proceedings
- Access to psychological resources like counseling, mental health care and other resources
Successful mediation results in an agreement that both parties can feel a sense of ownership in. When mediation does not result in an agreement, both parties retain the right to further legal action.
Fighting About A Family Law Issue? Access Mediation Services.
Many family law disputes, including those with financial or other complicated issues, can benefit from mediation. To begin working through your emotional, legal and financial issues call Solution Now Law Firm or email our office to schedule a free consultation.